Wine Tasting and Fascinator Making Workshop
Heading to the races and can't find the right headpiece?
Join Helena Rose and Uh Oh Italian Wine Store and Bar for a Fascinator Making Workshop to make your very own!
Starting with a wine tasting experience and antipasto platter, delving into the fascinating world of Italian wines, followed by a hands-on workshop to design, style & create your very own fascinator.
During this 2-hour workshop, Helena Rose is ready to share industry secrets with you in an intimate setting, guiding you to create your very own Fascinator.
Helena will demonstrate different beading techniques, fabric manipulation and wire work.
She will also demonstrate how to:
• Create loops and petals using beads and wire
• Work with a range of materials such as straw, feathers, veiling and crinoline in combination with beading techniques and finishes.
• Combine the skills demonstrated to design and make your very own fascinator to wear and take home.
What is included?
• 1-hour wine tasting experience
• Antipasto platter
• All materials needed to create your piece
• Fascinator kit to use on the day
Who is the workshop for?
• Wine Lovers
• Anyone who has an interest to learn something creative
• Beginners - No previous experience is necessary
By the End
Leave this workshop with not only a better understanding of Italian wines but also creatively fulfilled, with a gorgeous DIY Fascinator to wear to your next event!
$220 / pp
• Minimum of 8 people per workshop. Maximum of 15 people. Can accommodate groups larger than 15 people upon request.
• Can't find a date and time you're looking for or would like to book a private group event? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
• Due to the current covid situation, if there is a lockdown and a workshop is postponed or cannot be held, tickets are not refundable but will be transferred to a credit that can be used towards a future Helen Rose workshop, product, or service.