*Christmas Edition* Everlasting Floral Hoop Making Workshop
Everlasting, dried and preserved flowers are popular once again. Get into the festive season in style and try your hand at dried flower crafts - it is so much fun!
The perfect way to start is at our Christmas themed Everlasting Floral Hoop Making class. Perfect to hang on your wall or front door this Christmas Season!
TO BOOK click here or simply call us to discuss time and dates available.
*Price listed is per person and excludes additional ticketing fees / 10% GST.
Over a glass of bubbles - I will guide you to create your very own long-lasting Floral Christmas Hoop to take home - using a selection of dried and preserved flowers.
In this 1.5 hour hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to construct and build a beautiful Floral Christmas Hoop.
You will be given all the materials required including a selection of dried and preserved flowers and foliage to design, style, and create your own everlasting door/wall decoration.
This Floral Christmas Hoop will then last up to 1 - 3 years to use decoratively in your home.
Who are our Workshops for?
School Holiday events
No previous experience is necessary, and the workshop is suitable for everyone who has is keen to learn a new skill with like-minded creatives.
What is included?
• A glass of Champagne on arrival (not included in travel workshops)
• A selection of dried and preserved flowers and foliage
• A well-equipped Floristry Kit to use on the day
DISCLAIMER - Wreath Frames and florals provided will vary from class to class due to availability and season. The final product created during your session may vary from the images provided.
A minimum of 2 people is required to run each workshop in-store and a maximum number of 18 people. For larger groups please contact Helena Rose to see what can be arranged.
For groups of six people or more, Helen can travel to your chosen location for the party (home, office, hotel room). A minimum of six people is required to run mobile workshops and a maximum number of 30 per session.
Please note: (thank you for your understanding)
- Children under 9 years old are welcome to join any of the workshops as long as there is a guardian or older sibling present. All attending must have a registered ticket as seats in workshop space are limited. eg. if you are accompanying your child please purchase 2 tickets.
- All Floral programs are NDIS-friendly and support workers are welcome to join. All attending must have a registered ticket as seats in workshop space are limited. eg. if you are accompanying a NDIS student as their support worker 2 tickets must still be purchased and materials will be provided for all involved to participate.
- No cancellations but customers can reschedule up to 7 days prior to booking. Tickets will be transferred to a credit that can be used towards a future Helena Rose workshop, product, or service and credit lasts for 6 months.
Can't find a date and time you're looking for or would like to book a private event? Email me email@example.com.