Fresh Flower Crown Making Workshop
Looking for a fun and creative activity for your hen’s party, birthday or meetup?
A Fresh Flower Crown Workshop is the perfect activity for you and your friends!
During this 2-hour workshop, over a glass of bubbles - I will guide you to create your very own flower crown to wear and take home.
You will learn how to condition your flowers, arrange them into your chosen design and wire them using a selection of seasonal fresh flowers and foliage.
BYO drinks and snacks welcome!
Email email@example.com or call us on 0450 514 142 to check availability for this class and to book your spot! *Price listed includes 10% GST. Additional fees may apply when purchasing via external ticketing websites. No cancellations but customers can reschedule up to 7 days prior to booking.
Who are our Workshops for?
• Brides to be who want to celebrate their Hens Party in a creative and intimate setting, surrounded by their closest friends!
• Birthday Parties - to celebrate with friends and family.
• School Children (6yrs +) - a great birthday and school holiday activity for playdates!
• Mums Groups - a perfect activity to get creative and have a laugh with other mums and bubs!
Perfect for many occasions - suitable for anyone who is keen to learn a new skill and get creative, No previous experience is necessary!
Class Duration will be 2 hours.
Over a glass of bubbles in an intimate setting - I will guide you to create your very own flower crown to wear and take home.
What is included?
• A glass of Bubbles on arrival (not included for travel workshops)
• A selection of fresh seasonal flowers and foliage
• A well-equipped Floristry Kit to use on the day
A grazing platter can be added to classes for an additional $30 per person.
A minimum of two people is required to run each workshop in-store and a maximum number of 18 people. For larger groups please contact Helena Rose to see what can be arranged.
For groups of six people or more, Helen can travel to your chosen location for the party (home, office, hotel room). A minimum of six people is required to run mobile workshops and a maximum number of 30 per session.
Please note: (thank you for your understanding)
- Children under 9 years old are welcome to join any of the workshops as long as there is a guardian or older sibling present. All attending must have a registered ticket as seats in workshop space are limited. eg. if you are accompanying your child please purchase 2 tickets.
- All Floral programs are NDIS-friendly and support workers are welcome to join. All attending must have a registered ticket as seats in workshop space are limited. eg. if you are accompanying an NDIS student as their support worker 2 tickets must still be purchased.
- No cancellations but customers can reschedule up to 7 days prior to booking. Tickets will be transferred to a credit that can be used towards a future Helena Rose workshop, product, or service and credit lasts for 6 months.