Flower Crown Making Workshop
Looking for a fun and creative activity for your hen’s party, birthday or meetup?
A Flower Crown Workshop is the perfect activity for you and your friends! During this 3 hour workshop, over a glass of bubbles and a delicious grazing platter catered by Froth on Brunswick - I will guide you to create your very own flower crown to wear and take home.
I will provide everything needed to create your flower crown, leading each of you step by step through the process. You will learn how to condition your flowers, arrange them into your chosen design and wiring them to make a flower crown.
Who are our Workshops for?
• Brides to be who want to celebrate their Hens Party in a creative and intimate setting, surrounded by their closest friends!
• Birthday Parties - to celebrate with friends and family.
• School Children (6yrs +) - a great birthday and school holiday activity for playdates!
• Mums Groups - a perfect activity to get creative and have a laugh with other mums and bubs!
Perfect for many occasions - suitable for anyone who is keen to learn a new skill and get creative, No previous experience is necessary!
Class Duration will be 3 hours.
Ready to share my industry secrets with you in an intimate setting, I will guide you through this creative workshop to create your very own flower crown to wear and take home.
During this workshop, I will teach you how to make a fresh flower crown, demonstrating techniques that will allow you to continue your flower crown-making journey.
What is included?
• A glass of Champagne on arrival
• A grazing Platter by Froth on Brunswick
• A selection of fresh seasonal flowers and foliage
• A well-equipped Floristry Kit to use on the day
Location 1 – I travel to your chosen location for the party! (Home, Office, Hotel Room)
Location 2 - Helena Rose Flower store
California Lane on Brunswick
Shop 5, 374 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006
Celebrating a Hens Party? Let us know and the bride is free! (just buy one less ticket than the no. of people attending)
Minimum of 6 people per workshop.
Maximum of 20.
I can cater to more than 20 people upon request.
Can't find a date and time you're looking for? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org.