Paint and Sip - The art of Decoupage
Join Helena Rose to travel back to the 12th Century and learn the art of Decoupage!
Want to enjoy a sip and paint night with friends and take away a new home decorating skill? Needing fun and inexpensive decorating ideas for your DIY wedding?
My new Decoupage Class is the activity for you!
Decoupage is a relaxing art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts on to it with a combination of special paint effects, gold leaf and other decorative elements to make it look painted!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0450 514 142 to check availability for this class and to book your spot! *Price listed includes 10% GST. Additional fees may apply when purchasing via external ticketing websites. No cancellations but customers can reschedule up to 7 days prior to booking.
Over a glass of bubbles - I will guide you to upcycle and decorate your very own jar, tin, vase or champagne flute.
You will be given all the materials required including a selection of floral printed napkins, paper, dried florals and other recycled materials! BYO objects/vessels are also welcome!
Who are our Workshops for?
Individuals who love - HOME Decor - Upcycling - DIY hacks
No previous experience is necessary, and the workshop is suitable for everyone who is keen to learn a new skill with like-minded creatives.
What is included?
• A glass of Champagne on arrival (not included in travel workshops)
• A range of upcycled objects to choose from such as T2 Tins, Vases, Champagne Flutes, Jars ect. BYO objects/vessels are also welcome!
• A selection of floral printed paper and napkins
• A well-equipped Craft Kit to use on the day
A grazing platter can be added to classes for an additional $30 per person.
A minimum of two people is required to run each workshop in-store and a maximum number of 15 people. For larger groups please contact Helena Rose to see what can be arranged.
For groups of six people or more, Helen can travel to your chosen location for the party (home, office, hotel room). A minimum of six people is required to run mobile workshops and a maximum number of 30 per session.
Please note: (thank you for your understanding)
- Children under 9 years old are welcome to join any of the workshops as long as there is a guardian or older sibling present. All attending must have a registered ticket as seats in workshop space are limited. eg. if you are accompanying your child please purchase 2 tickets.
- All Floral programs are NDIS-friendly and support workers are welcome to join. All attending must have a registered ticket as seats in workshop space are limited. eg. if you are accompanying an NDIS student as their support worker 2 tickets must still be purchased.
- No cancellations but customers can reschedule up to 7 days prior to booking. Tickets will be transferred to a credit that can be used towards a future Helena Rose workshop, product, or service and credit lasts for 6 months.